Under X Absorbent Underwear, Xtreme Absorbency Underwear
Under X Absorbent Underwear, Designed to last 8 hours using XSorb multi layered technology. similar to designs used by astronauts in space for long missions. Wellness Underwear is an innovative product that allows an individual to efficiently manage severe urinary incontinence in a pull on. Absorbs more liquid than standard diapers, pulls it away from the skin and locks it in a separate layer to avoid skin irritation and/or infection. Easy to use changing system in which changes can be scheduled to once in eight hours/ three in 24 hours to reduce exposure to the effects of urine and odor control. Ideal for overnight use, travel or any time the wearer needs to go long periods of time without changes.
Wellness Absorbent Underwear has a scheduled changing system and is one of the easiest to use for caretakers and patients. Changes are scheduled to only once in eight hours/three in 24 hours, putting the wearer or caregiver in control with no worry of any exposure to the effects of urine. More cost effective than other absorbent underwear because of fewer changes and rarely requires expensive creams or ointments. The Blue stripe in the waist goes in the front, making it easy to put on correctly.
Wellness Absorbent Underwear (Pull On or Up Diaper) is the most absorbent underwear (Pull On Diaper) on the market. The only product underwear out that can provide 8 hours of protection. The initial cost may be higher than other brands but with individuals with severe incontinence they will require less changes, reducing the amount used. With 70% savings over generic products on the market. Generic underwear require 7 or more changes per day, Wellness Underwear will require 3 changes per day. Save money, time, and save our environment by using less diapers. Diapers represent 30% of non-biodegradable waste. Sleep through the night without changes while remaining dry.
- Unisex, Cloth-Like Material, Pull-up Style
- Stays dry for 8 hours or more.
- Cost effectiveness & easy to use with scheduled changing system.
- Made with with InconTek technology inspired by NASA.
- Medtrade Innovative Product award winner.
- Featured on Discover Channel “How Stuff Works”.
- Triple layered core draws wetness away from the skin.
- Maximum Absorbency
- No perfumes, scents, no chlorine, no oil based products, no dioxins, no pthalates, no latex.
- Certified Free of Dangerous Chemicals and All Known Allergens
- Innovative Technology promotes Optimal Skin Environmentl